Monday, September 8, 2008

9/8

Today was definitely an adventure. I got to the bus stop just in time to see the bus pulling up. I got on, and all was well la-de-dah, whatever. Then, when we were about 3/4ths of the way to CCRI, we get to the bumpy section of the road.

The bus should probably have been going 20 miles slower than it was, and I'm not sure when it was last inspected, but I had a feeling it was due for some maintenance. It felt like we were entering the atmosphere in a tin can, and it looked just like a subway car because the frame of the entire vehicle swayed. I was sure that something was going to break or fall off, and I was even more positive that I could get brain damage just by sitting on the bus on that road. It wasn't a 4-second deal, either. This went on for three minutes, and that's three minute too long!

When I got off the bus I couldn't stop moving. I felt like I was still on that terrifying bus ride. Then I found my class and made myself sit down. I met a nice girl named Cynthia. She's pretty and we had many things in common. I got the feeling that we were pretty much the same kind of person, and that's a hard thing to find.

After that my day went pretty normally. I texted Bethy and she made me lunch, which I believe is going to be a great part of my college days.

I love Homemaker Bethy. Kind of like Barbie, except Bethy isn't that tall, even on her toes.

1 comment:

Bizzelle said...

You are a funny girl!